Orwald - The next generation RSPS
Skip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosmo's bug list P1
*Items lost on death do not drop onto the floor where you died

(More coming soon.. I only got to play for about 5 mins before my account broke XD)
(09-19-2017, 09:08 AM)Cosmo Wrote: *Attack trail seems a bit off. (cancels the attack if you are too far away from the target)
*Dying nulls your account - Relogging does not fix
*Logging back in tries to give you another starter despite it being the same account.
*Deposit all button in the bank does not work

(More coming soon.. I only got to play for about 5 mins before my account broke XD)

Thanks, will be fixed  Smile
(09-19-2017, 09:08 AM)Cosmo Wrote: *Attack trail seems a bit off. (cancels the attack if you are too far away from the target)
*Dying nulls your account - Relogging does not fix
*Logging back in tries to give you another starter despite it being the same account.
*Deposit all button in the bank does not work

Thanks for your bug reports. They will be fixed. Don’t hesitate to post any more that you encounter because after all, it’ll be the experience better for everyone else too!
Hi Cosmo,

1. Were you trying to attack the Chickens? This would be an issue because I deleted several walls within this room and just haven't updated the clipping planes as of yet. I will move the chickens down into the basement where incorrect clipping won't be an issue.

2. This has been fixed - can you please login again

Thanks for the other bug reports, I will fix them in due course. And you will get 1 month free membership for just this post.